Thank you for visiting AccessGems.com!
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and make use of your information. We do our best to ensure that your personal details are protected. However, we cannot guarantee total data security.
Please read carefully the following terms of our privacy statement to make sure these meet your needs as a user.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Note: The following regulations apply only to information collected through the use of this website. These do not pertain to information you disclose offline. By using this site, you agree and comply with the terms and conditions of this policy. If you do not agree to the terms of our privacy statement, please stop accessing AccessGems.com.
Information We Collect From You
Personally Identifiable Information
AccessGems.com may collect personal information about you. This kind of information is provided with your consent to improve your user experience and access to our content. This may be subject to registering an account or subscribing to our newsletter. The personally identifiable information we collect may include name, email address, phone number, date of birth, genre, job title, mailing address, and social media account.
Also, personally identifiable information is collected each time you reach out to us through our Contact Page. We ask you to provide your name and email address so we can get back to you with answers to your questions or requests. We might also ask your personal details if you agree to participate in contests, surveys, or chat rooms.
Your contact details may be required for technical support as well in case you need assistance in accessing our services.
Non-personally Identifiable Information
AccessGems.com also collects non-personally identifiable information by using cookies or similar technologies. Now, let us explain in brief what cookies are. These are text files that enable us to monitor web traffic and browsing preferences and are used solely to analyze and improve the performance of our website.
You can choose not to share with us this kind of information by turning off cookies. This way, however, we won’t be able to customize our website according to your preferences. Also, setting off cookies might prevent some web pages from performing correctly.
How Do We Use Your Information
AccessGems.com does not disclose, share, sell, or trade your personal information unless we have your permission.
We may use your contact details to send you emails or communicate with you by answering your questions and requests. AccessGems.com may also use your information to improve the performance and usability of our website. Based on the information you choose to share with us, we can personalize and enhance your user experience.
We do not use your personal information in other ways except those mentioned in this policy.
What Information We Disclose to Third Parties
We may share your personal information with third party partners such as marketers, advertisers or research companies. You will receive promotional emails or advertising content only with your consent and only according to what we consider it might be of interest for you.
We disclose information only under the following conditions:
- When we fully trust our carefully selected third party partners.
- When required by law, governmental agencies or similar authorities.
- When we consider it necessary to provide such information.
- In the event of unauthorized or illegal use of our website.
How to Control the Information You Share
If you do not agree to our privacy terms and regulations, you may choose not to provide personally and non-personally identifiable information with us. You can control what information we collect by:
- Not accessing AccessGems.com.
- Not registering for an account.
- Not filling out any form on our website.
- Not subscribing to our newsletter or any promotional content.
If you previously allowed AccessGems.com to use your personal information, and you have changed your mind, please make sure you let us know and we will change the settings accordingly.
Third Party Links Security
From time to time, we provide and host links to other web sources that we consider useful. Please acknowledge that our privacy terms apply only to the content displayed on our website.
Please note that we take no responsibility and shall not be liable for the content you access on other websites, nor for the information you choose to disclose with third parties. Thus, we shall not be responsible for data loses, damages or injuries arising from the use of other web sources.
AccessGems.com strives to send you to ethical pages and aim to protect your personal details. However, the performance and quality of information on these websites is out of our control.
We reserve the right to revise, modify, or change the terms of this statement. Please make sure you visit this page from time to time as you may not be notified about the changes brought to this policy.
AccessGems.com protects your information in compliance with the Data Protection Act, 1998. However, total security on the internet cannot be guaranteed. So, we kindly ask you to be careful with the details you choose to disclose.
Also, please let us know if you notice there is something wrong with the information we hold about you. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with the principles stated above in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.